- Product Info
- Reviews ( 0 )
N1 Nutrition paperback book:
Phil Learney's Best Selling book is now available to purchase. Phil is hugely excited that Jose Antonio the director of the ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) has overseen the content in the book.
- New premium fast slow protein innovation
- Fast-acting, slow-release protein blend
- Contains hydrolysed whey protein isolate and whey protein isolate
- Also contains slow release micellar casein and Micelle XL™ casein - a U.K. first ingredient innovation
- Up to 82% protein per serving
- Less than 2g of carbs and 1g of sugar per serving
N1 Nutrition paperback book:
Phil Learney’s Best Selling book is now available to purchase.
It contains information about:
- Understanding Physical Change
- The Stages of Adaptation
- General Adaptation Priciples
- Individual Physical Considerations
- Client Management
- Genotype, Phenotype, Heritability and Somatotype
- HTPA Axis
- Morphological Considerations
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Fat Distribution
- The Nervous System
- Receptors and Adrenals
- Meal Frequency
- Caloric Differentials
- Caloric Intake
- Establishing Base points
- Metabolic Regulation and Flux
- Nutrient Partioning
- Caloric Surplus, restriction and Implications
- Adaptive Thermogenesis
- Metabolic Flexibility
- Nutritional Interventions
- Protein Intake, turnover, synthesis
- Hormonal Adaptations
- Thyroid Hormones
- Reverse Dieting and Set-point Theories
AND MUCH MUCH MORE………..
Phil is hugely excited that Jose Antonio the director of the ISSN (International Society of Sports Nutrition) has overseen the content in the book.
Latest sports nutrition innovation has created a huge demand for high quality fast/slow protein blends following intense exercise. A growing number of serious athletes and bodybuilders are combining micellar casein with fast acting whey protein isolate to create the ideal low sugar, high protein post workout muscle rebuilding shake, that not only acts quickly to help muscle re-build, but also allows for a slower, more sustained release of amino acids. Research has also shown that the period following an intense workout (post workout) creates an ideal window of opportunity to maximise lean gains and to replenish muscle building amino acid¹ levels from quality protein sources. Many serious athletes seeking lean, muscular gains do not believe in consuming high levels of sugar or synthetic carbohydrates after intense exercise and prefer to maximise their daily carbohydrate intake through whole food alone and only use quality fast/slow protein supplementation after a hard training session to maximise the muscle gaining process.
Tricellar Whey™ is a true protein innovation, from a brand that has consistently led the way in this area since our launch in 2006. With Tricellar Whey™, PhD have taken the concept of a protein-only based post workout drink and produced something so innovative and high quality, that we genuinely believe it has the ability to maximise your lean muscle results¹ and set the standard in post workout lean gains. Providing the ultra-exclusive, slow-release Micelle XL™ (a source of mega micelles), a breakthrough in casein protein innovation, Tricellar Whey™ also features pure micellar casein to ensure an ultra-premium, dual casein slow-release protein blend.
Who is Tricellar Whey™ suitable for?
- Athletes looking for a premium post workout blend without the addition of carbs and sugars.
- Anyone looking to increase lean muscle
- Ideal for athletes looking for an immediate supply of amino acids, followed by a sustained release over a longer period of time
- Anyone seeking recovery after exercise