- Product Info
- Reviews ( 0 )
Diet Whey Protein Powder Benefits
As well as whey protein concentrate, Diet Whey also contains micellar casein and soya protein isolate; three premium protein sources with varying digestion rates.
High in essential branched chain amino acids, Diet Whey provides 3.3g of BCAA’s per 25g serving.
- Available in a wide range of flavours
- Diet Whey is aspartame free and contains only 1.2g sugar per serving
- 91 calories per 25g serving
- Diet Whey is a versatile high protein food supplement that can be used throughout the day
- 3g carbohydrates per serving, supplied mainly in the form of waxy barley flour, along with CLA, green tea extract and L-Carnitine
PhD Nutrition have ensured that Diet Whey is the ideal supplement to support a healthy lifestyle or calorie controlled nutritional plan.
Sinetrol + Benefits
Sinetrol + is a new research-driven and highly effective weight management formula utilising the natural polyphenol extracts from grapefruit, sweet orange, blood orange and natural caffeine from guarana. We have also added the highly popular matcha green tea extract for its renowned added benefits for weight loss and health. This powerful combination has been scientifically proven to maximise your weight loss potential, and help you reach your lean body goals.
Lipolysis is a catabolic process leading to the breakdown of triglycerides stored in fat cells (adipocytes) releasing free fatty acids and glycerol. Sinetrol® helps stimulate lipolysis* through the inhibition of phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE-4) 3,4, the enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of cAMP. In addition, polyphenols in Sinetrol® have been reported to help induce the expression of fatty acid oxidation genes, which coaxes the metabolism toward the the use of FFA to produce additional energy yielding
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
3 - Kuppusamy U. R. et al.; Biochem. Pharm; 1992, 44 (7): 1307-1315
4 - Dallas C. et al.; Phytomedicine; 2008, 15: 783-792
Sinetrol® is a registered trademark of Fytexia, France.