- Product Info
- Reviews ( 0 )
What is Diet Whey Protein Powder?
Containing whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate and soy protein isolate; PhD Diet Whey Powder provides high quality protein sources, nutrients and a range of vital ingredients that can be used as part of a calorie controlled nutritional plan.
In addition to the premium protein blend, Diet Whey includes waxy barley flour, an innovative carbohydrate source derived from the finest barley crop.
PhD Diet Whey also contains CLA, L-Carnitine, flaxseed and green tea extract, plus the naturally occurring and essential branched chain amino acids; L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine & L-Valine.
Diet protein when mixed with water, Diet Whey is low in fat, sugar and salt and contains 91 calories per 25g serving, making it the ideal supplement and diet protein shake to support a healthy lifestyle or calorie controlled nutritional plan.
Diet Whey Protein Powder Benefits
As well as whey protein concentrate, Diet Whey also contains micellar casein and soya protein isolate; three premium protein sources with varying digestion rates.
High in essential branched chain amino acids, Diet Whey provides 3.3g of BCAA’s per 25g serving.
- Available in a wide range of flavours
- Diet Whey is aspartame free and contains only 1.2g sugar per serving
- 91 calories per 25g serving
- Diet Whey is a versatile high protein food supplement that can be used throughout the day
- 3g carbohydrates per serving, supplied mainly in the form of waxy barley flour, along with CLA, green tea extract and L-Carnitine
PhD Nutrition have ensured that Diet Whey is the ideal supplement to support a healthy lifestyle or calorie controlled nutritional plan.
Who is Diet Whey Protein suitable for?
- Men and women following a weight management nutritional plan.
- Slimmers and gym goers looking to lose body fat and control calorie intake.
- Anyone seeking a high protein dietary supplement.
- Anyone looking to replace a meal with a high protein, low sugar shake.
NEW Diet Whey Bar
PhD Diet Whey Protein bars are a convenient, high protein snack that can be eaten throughout the day. Now 65g the new Diet Whey Bar now contains a delicious layer of caramel running through the middle as well as protein crispies in the dough to give a greatly improved taste and texture. The transformed version still has under 200 calories with under 2g of sugar and contains 20g of protein per bar. All new Diet Whey Bars are available in five flavours; Salted Caramel, Triple Choc Cookie, Dark Chocolate Mocha, Peanut Butter Crunch and Double Chocolate ensuring there is something to suit all tastes.
What is PhD Lean Degree Maximum Strength ?
PhD Nutrition have re-formulated Lean Degree to create our strongest weight management formula ever. Lean Degree® Maximum Strength is a potent formula, created with specific ingredients that are renowned for their effectiveness.
Lean Degree Maximum Strength Benefits
Lean Degree maximum strength has been designed to ensure serious results. Popular with both hardcore body builders and female users alike, the powerful combination of elite level ingredients within Lean Degree maximum strength ensures that that your progress is maximised, to help you achieve your cutting and body sculpting goals. Lean Degree maximum strength is extremely popular with users of diet whey who use both as a serious weight management stack to help them smash their goals. Can also be used and stacked effectively with CLA or L-Carnitine.
Who are Lean Degree Maximum Strength capsules suitable for?
- Men and women following a weight management nutritional plan
- Serious athletes preparing for a body building or physique model competition
- Athletes seeking extra energy output during workouts
- Contains caffeine. Not recommended for children or pregnant women. (400mg per recommended daily serving). This product is not suitable for breast feeding women.