2 scoops PhD Woman Exercise Support vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup buckwheat or oat flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour (I used Sukrin)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup stevia (I used Truvia)
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large peaches, thinly sliced
- Large handful of fresh berries
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a deep square baking tin with greaseproof paper to prevent sticking.
- 2. Mix together the protein powder, flours, baking powder, stevia and lemon zest in a bowl.
- 3. Whisk together the lemon juice, vanilla extract, eggs, milk and maple syrup, then pour into the dry ingredients to form a thick, smooth batter.
- 4. Spoon this into the prepared tin to cover the base. Arrange the peach slices on top, scatter over the berries and sprinkle over a little more stevia.
- 5. Bake for about 30-40 minutes (cover with foil halfway through baking), until risen, golden and a skewer comes out clean.
- 6. Leave to cool in the tin for at least 30 minutes, then cut into 9-12 slices. Transfer to a wire rack and enjoy warm or keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 days.