- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 scoop PhD Woman Natural Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoons stevia
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- ¾ cup oat flour (whizz up rolled oats to form a flour)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 x 40g bar no added sugar chocolate, chopped
For the frosting:
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil (solid)
- 3 teaspoons cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons Sukrin Zero Icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and lightly grease 9 muffin tins.
- Whizz up the bananas, eggs, almond milk and vanilla in a blender until smooth.
- Stir the chocolate powder, stevia, raw cacao, oat flour, coconut flour, baking powder and cinnamon together in a large bowl.
- Pour the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and stir well, so you have a thick, smooth batter. Stir in the raspberries and chopped chocolate to incorporate.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin tins (if you have a little mixture leftover, pour into a separate mini loaf or cake tin!) and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden and risen.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Now make the icing: Place the coconut oil in a small bowl and beat with a spoon to soften. Gradually stir in the cacao powder, icing sugar and milk until you have quite a thick icing.
- Spread over the cooled muffins and decorate with a raspberry. Enjoy or keep in the fridge for up to 2 days - the icing will harden in the fridge which is a nice touch!
SOY FREE / NO REFINED SUGAR
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving)
Amount per serving
% Daily value