- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 scoop PhD Woman Natural Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3 tablespoon stevia
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 50g dark chocolate
- 3-4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 large pears, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and lightly grease a rectangular or square tin and line with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the buckwheat flour, almond flour, baking powder, protein powder, stevia and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place the coconut oil in a small pan and break up the chocolate into it. Heat gently to melt, stirring well, then remove from the heat.
- Pour into the dry ingredients along with the almond milk, vanilla or almond extract and eggs, until you have a thick, smooth chocolatey batter.
- Now fold in the chopped pears, then spoon into your prepared tin. Bake for about 25 minutes, until risen and firm.
- Leave in the tin to cool, then cut up into about 9. Remove from the tin and enjoy while still a little warm or keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
SOY FREE / GLUTEN FREE
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving)
Amount per serving
% Daily value