- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 scoop PhD Woman Exercise Support Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup stevia
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 large chunks cooked beetroot (vacuum-packed in water)
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar/honey/coconut syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C and grease and line a rectangular baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the buckwheat flour, almond flour, baking powder, stevia and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Blend the beetroot (drained), eggs, almond milk and vanilla extract in a blender and whizz up until smooth.
- Gently heat the coconut oil and chosen syrup in a small pan, then remove from the heat and whisk in the cacao powder so you have a glossy chocolate sauce.
- Pour the beetroot mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well, then pour in the chocolate sauce. Stir in the raspberries and mix well to incorporate.
- Spoon the mixture out into your prepared tin and spread out evenly. Bake for about 30 minutes until risen and cooked through.
- Leave to cool in the tin, then slice up into squares. Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.
DAIRY FREE / SOY FREE / REFINED SUGAR FREE / GLUTEN FREE
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving)
Amount per serving
% Daily value